Good Music

Hello pals ! So on twitter people were complimenting my music taste and that shit and they wanted me to talk about the stuff i like and recommend, so here you go!

My music taste varies quite a lot, it goes from The Smiths to All Time Low for example. I find that artists like BMTH aren't as good as people like Bastille, i know i sound unfair but that's my opinion. I only listen to post hardcore music whenever i'm in a good mood, like can you see yourself listening to screamo at 12am wanting to sleep?

I don't see why people get embarrassed whenever they listen to dubstep and pop, if you like modern music then why should you be ashamed? Dubstep is irrelevant in my opinion but if it makes you happy, then keep on listening ranger!

Lastly, IF PEOPLE TAKE THE PISS OUT OF YOU FOR LISTENING TO THE SHIT YOU LISTEN TO THEN SLAP THEM AROUND THE FACE AND LOOK AT THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYEBALL AND SAY "LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU FUCKING SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL SHOVE MY HAND SO FAR UP YOUR ASS DURING YOUR SLEEP IT WILL COME OUT LIKE A BACKWARD HAND JOB, SO FUCK OFF." Don't be afraid<334

Here's the stuff I like, I'll link you to their music and some covers I enjoy:)


  • Arctic Monkeys
         Strange // Patsy Cline (cover)
         Fluorescent Adolescent (acoustic)
         Love And The Laserquest (acoustic)

  • Lily Allen
          22
          5 O'Clock In The Morning
          Naive // The Kooks (cover)
  • Ed Sheeran 
          She (acoustic/unplugged)
          Hometown Glory // Adele (cover)
          Cold Coffee
  • Lewis Watson
          Bones (acoustic)
          Little Darling
          Skinny Love // Bon Iver (cover)
     

  • The 1975
          Undo
          Chocolate (acoustic)
          The City
  • Marina And The Diamonds
          Teen Idle (live)
          Primadonna (acoustic)

  • The Kooks
          She Moves In Her Own Way
          Sway (acoustic)
  • Bastille
         What Would You Do // City High (cover)
         No Scrubs // TLC + The XX's Mashup (cover)
         Flaws (acoustic)
  • The Vaccines
          Post Breakup Sex
          No Hope (acoustic)
  • Swim Deep

  • Alt-J
  • Foals
  • Two Door Cinema Club
  • Joy Division
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Bombay Bicycle Club
  • Daughter
  • Holograms
  • The Maccabees
  • Pink Floyd
  • The Rolling Stones
  • David Bowie
  • Lana Del Rey
  • Pierce The Veil
  • You Me At Six
  • All Time Low
  • Of Mice and Men



      hey guys it's charlotte from charlottehavs! bet you weren't expecting to see me here ;;;;;)

if you were jesus and read '''''sophs''''' last post it was written beautifully by me saying that soph has no internet connection

two minutes have passed since i published that post

and she still has no internret connection

do u see my problem here

so i sneaked through her drafts, & i found this post which was beautifuly finished at least i think is finished idk so I decided to be wonderful and upload it! :D

enjoy :))))))))=))))0)))))))0)))))0))

remember, soph luvs u xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

do you want to frick frack if so leave a comment swag